The goal is to be the first to get to the finish line.
The playing deck consists of 104 or 105 cards:
- 25, 50 and 75 miles — 10 cards;
- 100 miles — 12 cards;
- 200 miles — 4 cards;
- Start — 10 cards;
- Gas, spare tire, repairation, turn round, end of speed limit all have 4 cards;
- Stop, Accident, Turn back, Out of gas, flat and speed limit have all 2 cards;
- All protections have 1 card;
- Undo all protections — 1 card (optional).
At your turn, you need to take a card from the deck and use any of the existing, to perform various actions.
- the «Accident»,
- the «Flat»
- «Out of gas» etc, need to re-start, as it is believed that the car stopped.
In fact, you need to «Start your engine» and «drive». But opponents will make sure to stop you.
How to play?
At your turn, You need to take the card. It automatically appears last on the right, and selecting any of the seven available to You will do the corresponding action. If the card cannot be used, it is discarded. For example, if You play «Out of gass» on somebody who already has no gas, then you will simply discard that card and your turn is over. If You are trying to «start», and you have no gas, «have no tire», or «you are crashed», etc, the card — «start» will also not work. Each action, other than outlined below, the game moves to the next opponent :
- Skip a turn — next player is skipped.
- For All protections — You get another turn, and You need to take the card and choose an action.
There are six types of protection, they are protections from :
- «stopping» — You will never again need to start your engine after playing it;
- «Out of gass protection» — similarly, you will never again need gass;
- «speed limit protection» — well, on you no limit can be set;
- «accidents protection»; • «turning back protection»; • «Tire protection».
- There are 5 cards : 25, 50, 75, 100 and 200 miles, the use of which is needed to go to the finish line.
- There also are 6 cards to eliminate the effects : «Spare tire», «Gas», etc.
- Also there are 6 cards to cause damage to your opponents, for example :"stop«, «Flat», etc.
If you use them, You will need to choose an opponent on whom You impose an action. It’s worth noting, if You are «turned back», then you will go from the finish line in the opposite direction, and if you have no luck and all your cards are miles, then there is nothing left but going against the finish line. You have to reach the finish line on an exact position. If the distance is 1000 miles, then you need to drive until 1000 miles. If You try to use the card, which gives more than the required distance, the card is just discarded.
- In your hand: left / right : select a card;
- Space or Enter — to use the card;
- F2, F3 — information on the status of players.
Good luck with the race!